|KATHARINA RIBBECK||PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR||RIBBECK@MIT.EDU|
- Katharina Ribbeck received the 2013 John Kendrew Award for Excellence in Research and Science Communication.
- Congratulations to Dr. Leon Li!!
- We welcome our newest lab member Wesley Chen, a Biological Engineering graduate student!!
- A new publication has been accepted in Current Biology: Mucin biopolymers prevent bacterial aggregation by retaining cells in the free-swimming state
Congratulations to all the authors and in particular to Marina Caldara, Ronn Friedlander and Nicole Kavanaugh!!
- Find us at the 6th ASM Conference on Biofilms in Miami. From September 29th to October 4th.
- Congratulations to Julia who was awarded a Student Traineeship grant from the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation!!
- Congratulations to Thomas and Collin for their latest publication in Biomacromolecules entitled Mucin multilayers assembled through sugar-lectin interactions.
- A short film on the the wonderful world of mucus, written and directed by Andrew Rajczewski is now available. Go see A Mucus Story.
- Congratulations to our own Grace Yao,winner of the BE-BMES Johnson & Johnson Excellence in Biomedical Engineering Research Prize!
- Congratulations to Thomas who was awarded the Marie Curie International Outgoing Fellowships for career development (IOF)